Looking for quality items
to sell for you!
We accept gently used furniture and home decor items that are clean and unblemished including desks, bookcases, oriental rugs, floor lamps, bureaus, plus weathered outdoor
tables and benches. See the list below or call us for more details.
Our consignment process is easy and stress-free!
We come to your home to assist you in the downsizing process, and pick-up your consignment furniture to sell.
How do I get started?
Simply send a photo of your furniture to
Steve at email@example.com.
Please leave your phone number in the email.
What we accept-
* Antique and Vintage Desks - mid century
* Tables- Small and Large
* Gold and Sterling Silver Jewelry
* Dressers, Nightstands
* Sterling Silver Tableware
* Garden Décor ( Statues, weathered bench )
* Brand Name Handbags
* Clean Sofas and Loveseats
( No Pets and Non-Smoker homes Only )
What we don't accept-
* Scratched or damaged goods.
* Furniture that is missing pieces
* Chairs with food stains on seat fabric
* Items bought from Home Goods
When can I bring my items?
Please call the store at 978-429-8322
to schedule an appointment.
Shop is closed on Tuesday and Wednesday
How long is the consignment?
Our consignment period is 60 days.
A 20% markdown applies after one month.
What percentage will I make?
You will get 50%-60%, depending on the
selling price of your item. The higher selling
prices get you a bigger percentage.
What if my items don’t sell?
Please choose ONE of the following 2 options:
1. You are allowed to pick-up your items
from the shop during the last 10 days of
your consignment term. Call to make an
appointment before you come to pickup.
2. If you do NOT want your items back after
your 60 day consignment term ends your
items become the property of Great Road
Vintage. We will either donate or sell them
at a deep discount. You will not collect a
check from any sales after the consignment